As we seek to truly be the “people’s network” PTTP offers a variety of opportunities to get involved.  For general information and questions please use the contact form below.

If you are interested in developing content with the network or network partnerships, please continue to read below.

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 2.21.14 PM

PTTP is always extremely grateful for any financial support you may be able to give.

This month through our streaming benefit series Move The Needle, we are aiming to raise awareness for Martha’s Table, a fantastic organization located in Washington D.C. that provides life-changing services to those in need in our nation’s capitol.

80% of all proceeds go to Martha’s Table, our partner organization. The remaining 20% goes to Pax Musicana, a Washington DC based 501c non-profit organization, and the owner and operator of


PTTP is actively seeking to develop content with musicians, entrepreneurs, journalists, and activists of all kinds.  If your song, story, or campaign could benefit from our production acumen please click below to check out some short guidelines and then use the contact form at the bottom of the page to start the discussion.


Part of our mission here at is to seek relationships with like-minded organizations that can share the goal of creating a platform by and for the benefit of all people, their works, their ideas, talents, etc. with the goal of promoting creative and productive communication between communities.  It is our hope that with increased understanding will come increased solidarity across our nation.

Please use the link below for more general information about our project and the contact form for any further inquiries.

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message

    To use CAPTCHA, you need Really Simple CAPTCHA plugin installed.

    Enter code